Sunday, October 29

Sophia the humanoid robot and Saudi Arabian citizenship


"I am happy to be around intelligent people who happen to rich and powerful... I know humans are smart and very programmable." Sophia's recorded voice says.

My Two Cents:

Disgusting with a touch of criminal, spiced with arrogance and... ignorance. The robot obsession goes hand in hand with transhumanism and eugenics.
The way this thing is being promotes, not a toy but as something very serious astonishes me.
No future for humans as we know. I've been reading some comments
and some people salute "Sophia" - Greek for "wisdom" - is creepy.
These people didn't play with Barbie and Ken when they were kids.
This robot went to UN and just received a Saudi Arabian citizenship. The American robot being Saudi Arabian is ironic or they mean something.

We need a new humanism.

The robot has a site